eduroam at the GGSE
The Education Building Now Supports eduroam Wireless
- Recommended for most faculty, staff, and students.
- LOGIN using [your UCSBNetID@ucsb.edu] credentials
Please see client configuration info at the [UCSB Wireless Configuration and Information page]
Guest Wireless via Self Registration
Guests can quickly and easily self register for wireless access by clicking on the "Guest Registration" link after connecting to the "UCSB Wireless Web" wireless network. IF you can NOT use eduroam this is the most convenient way to get wireless access.
- Useful for any non-UCSB user who cannot use eduroam.
- Available anywhere on campus and in the GGSE
- Available on the "UCSB Wireless Web" SSID only.
- Registration is valid for 7 days.
- SMS/Text-Message provided password